Thu, Aug 24|
The Center SF
Breathwork, Cacao & Sound Bath
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2023, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
The Center SF, 548 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94117, USA
About The Event
Our breath is an incredible tool. This voluntary and involuntary movement of air in our body keeps us alive. And it has the power to mentally & spiritually transform us. Many ancient practices and wisdoms are all centered around this one fundamental element. Yoga, Meditation and various plan medicine ceremonies, all focus on the practice of self exploration, presence and use breath as their primary tool.
Transformative breathwork is a holistic approach to healing and personal growth. We have experienced this transformation personally in our selves and have observed it in others. It's nothing but breathing, but it has the potential to take you into deeper places for inner exploration.
Come with intention, be willing to work on your growth and let the music and the words guide you. We start the event with a short meditation. Then open the space with sharing Cacao (optional) in a ceremonial fashion. We then go into short movements to prepare our body for the breathwork. Once ready we begin the breathwork. At the end of the breathwork we will end with a short Sound Bath to bring the experience home.
- Please refrain from eating before the event (preferably 2 hours, 1 hour is ok)
- Please refrain from heavily drinking liquids before the event (preferably 1 hour)
- Please refrain from taking any mind altering substances
- Come with an intention, but no attachment to your intention :)
- If you're drinking cacao and are on SSRI please talk to us before the event
- Feel free to ask for any advice or help
*Cacao is included"